f a n f i c t i o n s ;

Miraa Lau Hudson



Desire

Mira here. Gomawo for dropping by here. Enjoy and... freely click the navigations. This site is just for my non-creative fanfics

Contact

Do contact my official blog here Mimi Amira Official.

Credits

A template made by qsstory. Ulzzang girl photo took from weheartit.

Coffee Love

Saturday 23 March 2013 | post a comment {0}






It all started here,
Beautiful architecture and interesting cafes,
Employees are polite and nice,
Everything looks perfect.

My days begin with coffee that is sweet,
Puffs of smoke mark it is still hot,
Way jewelry symbolizes love,
A crispy waffle with him faithful.

My presence there for a reason,
Your face is one of the reasons,
Like Cinderella, I'm dreaming,
Hope the prince accept my love.

Without giving up, I'm waiting,
A thousand and one questions shackle,
Where the question of twisting,
Would you with me?

You aware of my presence,
Sweet smile of yours is like coffee,
My heart melted half the ocean,
How my days without you?

Coffee and waffles as a witness,
You accept my love sincerely,
2 hearts together one,
Hope to remain so timeless ...

older post newer post